• An axial piston motor with two-stage planetary reduction gear is used for the swing.
• Increased swing torque reduces swing time.
• Internal induction-hardened gear.
• Internal gear and pinion immersed in lubricant bath.
• The swing brake for parking is activated by spring and released hydraulically
Each track is driven by an independent axial piston motor through a planetary reduction gearbox. Two levers with control pedals guarantee smooth travel with counter rotation on demand.
The heart of the system is the EPOSTM (Electronic Power Optimizing System). It allows the efficiency of the system to be optimized for all working conditions and minimizes fuel consumption.
• The hydraulic system enables independent or combined operations.
• Two travel speeds offer either increased torque or high speed tracking.
• Cross-sensing pump system for fuel savings.
• Auto deceleration system.
• Two operating modes, two power modes.
• Button control of flow in auxiliary equipment circuits.
• Computer-aided pump power control.
The piston rods and cylinder bodies are made of high-strength steel. A shock absorbing mechanism is fitted in all cylinders to ensure shock-free operation and extend piston life
|Bucket Capacity (SAE)||m3||0.51|
|Engine Rated Power (Net Power)||kW(HP) / rpm||172HP@2,000|
|Engine Max. Toque||kg.m / rpm||61.5 / 1400|
|Digging Force (ISO) Bucket (Nor. / Press. Up)||ton||14.3 / 15.2|
|Digging Force (ISO) Arm (Nor. / Press. Up)||ton||10.2 / 10.8|
|Max. Digging Reach||mm||18360|
|Max. Digging Depth||mm||14380|
|Max. Digging Height||mm||15300|