When cost-effectiveness is critical on your jobsit
- DX200A guarantees you unrivalled fuel efficiency.
- See how much you can save with reduced fuel consumption and minimized cycle time.
- At the heart of the hydraulic excavator is the improved DOOSAN DB58TIS engine. It is combined with the new e-EPOSTM electronic control system, for optimum power and fuel saving.
- Relief cutoff technology of Doosan prevent transfer of unnecessary flow to keep powerful working level at the maximum value while reducing consumption of fuel.
- The auto idle technology effectively controls the engine, and prevents unnecessary fuel consumption while the engine is kept in standby mode. Further, the optimized lever control technology effectively controls the pump to keep power of the pump maximum and prevent fuel consumption while the system is kept shut down.
- The reliability of an item of plant contributes to its overall lifetime operating costs.
- DOOSAN uses computer-assisted design techniques, highly durable materials and structures then test these under extreme conditions.
- Durability of materials and longevity of structures are our first priorities.
- Short maintenance operations at long intervals increase the availability of the equipment on site.
- DOOSAN has developed the DX200A with a view to high profitability for the user.
|Bucket Capacity (SAE)||m3||0.92 -1.17|
|Engine Rated Power (Net Power)||kW(HP) / rpm||128(172) / 2000|
|Engine Max. Toque||kg.m / rpm||61.5/1400|
|Digging Force (ISO) Bucket (Nor. / Press. Up)||ton||15.2|
|Digging Force (ISO) Arm (Nor. / Press. Up)||ton||10.8|
|Max. Digging Reach||mm||9900|
|Max. Digging Depth||mm||6620|
|Max. Digging Height||mm||9750|