- The hydraulic excavator's power, durability, ease of servicing and its precise control increase its effectiveness and life expectancy. With the DX210W, DOOSAN offers an excellent return on investment.
- The work rate of the hydraulic excavator is directly linked to the performace of its operator. DOOSAN designed the DX210W by putting the operator at the centre of the development goals. The result is significant ergonomic value that improves the efficiency and safety of the operator.
- The performance of the DX210W has a direct effect on its productivity. Its new "Common Rail" engine and new e-EPOS controlled hydraulic system have combined to create an unbeatable hydraulic excavator, with a cost/performance ratio that makes the DX210W even more appealing.
- The reliability of an item of plant contributes to its overall lifetime operating costs. DOOSAN uses computer-assisted design techniques, highly durable materials and structures then test these under extreme conditions. Durability of materials and longevity of structures are our first priorities.
- Short maintenance operations at long intervals increase the availability of the equipment on site. DOOSAN has developed the DX210W with a view to high profitability for the user.