A 2-IN-1 MACHINE
The ARW 65 provides two-in-one capabilities that make it the perfect fit for every construction company. A high-amplitude setting provides a walk-behind roller that performs like it was custom built for work on soils and aggregates. By simply adjusting to the low-amplitude the operator can change to a roller that is a perfect fit on asphalt and bituminous materials. The machine is available with Hatz or Yanmar diesel engines, leaving the engine choice up to the customers preferences.
SOIL AND BITUMEN APPLICATION
- High-amplitude setting for work on gravel / soil.
- Low-amplitude setting for asphalt and bituminous materials.
- Scrapers, sprinkler system and large water tank for work on bituminous material already installed.
- Ensures variable speed adjustment.
- Offers smooth starting / braking action.
- Low maintenance costs due to hydro-static drive and vibration
EFFICIENCY ON EDGES
- Clearance on both drum sides allows compaction work extremely close to obstacles.
- No time-consuming reworking on edges is needed.
- Safety handle stopps machine when operator looses grip on machine.
- Safety handle changes direction to forward when the machine comes too close to the operator in reverse mode.
- In reverse mode the roller’s speed limit is set to 2.5 km/h as a safety regulation to protect the operator.
- Earthwork and asphalt applications
- Sidewalk / cycle paths construction / repair
- Sport grounds
- Agricultural roads construction/maintenance
- Forest road construction /maintenance
- Hydrostatic adjustable eccentric weights for 2 different centrifugal forces
- Ergonimic and low vibration handle
- Dead man›s handle for operator safety
- Inegrated hydraulic parking brake
- 60 l water tank with sprinkler system
- Scrapers on front and back drum
- Electric starter (Yanmar version)
- 3 year extended warranty program
- Operating hour meter
- Protection frame in front
- Electric starter (Hatz version)